Advise on Buying, Selling and Exhibiting Art
I advise beginning and experienced collectors on acquisitions and sales to build collections. I specialize in representational art, furniture design and fine art glass from the Americas and Europe, starting from the late 19th century through the present.
- Sell works through art fairs and virtual online gallery on behalf of estates
- Catalogue raisonné including organization of European and American mid-century painting, sculpture, rare books, manuscripts, art books and related libraries
- Build library collections including rare books, first editions and specialized libraries such as art books, literary, scientific, and technical
- Curate fine art exhibits of painting and sculpture on behalf of estates at major art fairs during Art Basel and in Palm Beach
- Restoration of fine art glass lighting, paintings and sculpture
- Conservation and storage of artwork
- Asset management of art works for private collections, family offices, museums, corporate collections and universities.
- Negotiate transactions
- Represent at auctions
- Private sales
- Price research and due diligence
- Copyright protection
- USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice) certified
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist℠ (AAMS®)