I advise beginning and experienced collectors on acquisitions and sales to build collections of lasting value. I specialize in representational art, furniture design and fine art glass from the Americas and Europe, starting from the late 19th century through the present.
- Negotiate transactions
- Represent at auctions
- Private sales
- Asset management of art collections
- Clients include: private collections, family offices, corporate collections, museums and universities.
- Price research and due diligence
- Produce certified reports authenticating and appraising art works
- ISA (International Society of Appraisers) member
- USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice) certified
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist℠ (AAMS®)